10 December 2020, By Gabriella Edwards
Homed:In are excited to announce that Jay Close, Southwater is our first ever property of the week!
Jay Close is a newly listed gorgeous two double bedroom terrace with a large modern kitchen-diner and a generous bright living room.
- Situated in a secluded cul de sac away from traffic
- Only a short walk from Southwater village centre, where you can find all your necessary amenities and only a stroll from Southwater’s popular country park, which is a popular destination for walkers and watersport enthusiasts
- White and brick converted coach house
- Has space for two large cars on the driveway
- A large stylish converted kitchen-diner with modern tiled floor and walls, hard wood surfaces, premium gloss units and LED lights to compliment the colour scheme
- A sizeable low maintenance garden, which you can enjoy throughout the summer months without being over looked by neighbours
- An envious living room with an imposing bay window which floods the house with light
- Two double bedrooms in which the large master bedroom comes with fitted wardrobes
- A newly upgraded bathroom with grey tiled walls and a modern shower system
- An abundance of storage space throughout the property