15 January 2021, By Gabriella Edwards
Homed:In are pleased to announce that Orchard Road in Horsham is our property of the week!
Orchard Road is an alluring 1930s-character property which has been outstandingly upgraded.
- The property has large well-manicured frontage which is set well back from the road thereby providing the property with a great deal of privacy.
- This property offers a great floorplan which is defined by the central staircase.
- The property offers a sizeable living area which is elevated in order to provide more privacy, this room is accompanied by a bay window delivering the property a supply of natural light.
- A striking, no expense spared rearward extension which offers an extensive kitchen-dining area flowing seamlessly to the garden also provides a stunning skylight enhancing the theme of natural light throughout the property.
- This home offers an attractive well-maintained garden which provides a picturesque pond attracting an array of wildlife. The garden also offers a decked area which is flush to high quality French doors.
- This family home offers 3 generous double bedrooms as well as a large bathroom.
- This home allows you to reach Horsham center in just a 10 minute walk!