8 January 2021, By Gabriella Edwards
Boris Johnson announced on the 4th January that he is placing the UK into our third… and hopefully final lockdown. Fortunately, the housing market can still remain open which means that removal firms, trades people and estate agents can continue to operate therefore, you can still buy and sell homes.
Homed:In understands the stress that accompanies clients throughout the buying and selling process, which is inevitably increasing due to the coronavirus outbreak. Therefore, Homed:In are working to keep you safe as well as our staff whilst also delivering effective methods to sell your home.
Steps that Homed:In are taking to ensure your safety:
- In the event of a member of staff coming into direct contact with a positive case, they will self-isolate for the allocated time set out by the government. Equally, we expect the same from our clients therefore we will ask every party whether they have been in contact with a positive case, or experienced any symptoms before carrying out a viewing or valuation.
- Our agents will come prepared to all viewings with a face covering which will be worn throughout the viewing unless you request otherwise.
- Our agents will adhere to the ‘2 metre rule’ where possible.
How will we ensure your home is still sold effectively?
1. 4k video tours and virtual tours
Homed:In offer 4k video tours which are accompanied by commentary from the agent, which allows buyers to view your home from the comfort of theirs. Homed:In also offer virtual tours which can be used as an alternative or alongside a video tour. A virtual tour allows buyers to virtually navigate their way around the property essentially experiencing a viewing from their desktop.
This is an effective tool because it will allow perspective buyers to have a better insight into whether the property is appropriate for them, therefore this will cause a a reduction in the number of viewings that have no outcome. In turn, this will reduce your exposure to others outside of your household.
- 24/7 WhatsApp communication
There is no doubt that estate agency is a fasted paced industry in which aspects are continuously changing, therefore Homed:In offer 24/7 WhatsApp communication between yourself and the agent. This direct line of contact is essential to ensure that each party is updated, however it is increasing important in the light of Covid-19, as there are more aspects which can quickly change impacting your sale.
- One point of contact
Throughout your journey with Homed:In you will be introduced to one agent who will be your sole agent throughout the duration of the buying or selling process. This is particularly important during the Coronavirus pandemic because it limits the amount of people that you come into contact with because you are only working alongside one person.