Chamberlayne Road, NW10
FOR SALE: £1,600,000
Set on a quiet residential street, and located between the highly admired districts of Kensington and Wembley, lies this superbly appointed 5 bedroom semi-detached family home, positioned competitively within the market at a price that will command instant attention. £300,000 has been invested into elevating this home above the rest.
Set out over three levels and enjoying three fully equipped, premium grade bathrooms, this architectural masterpiece would suit a growing family who value the suburban luxury that NW10 affords combined with the practicality of residing so close to the city.
Property Features are as follows:
- 5 bedroom, semi detached house
- Grand hallway opening, flowing seamlessly into the rear facing living room, with separate dining hidden behind
- Bespoke marble fireplace
- A spectacularly finished, fully functional open plan kitchen with high gloss units, Bosch appliances and breakfast bar
- A wonderfully open, bright and sizeable living room that affords undisturbed garden views
- 3M ceiling at certain ground floor locations
- En suite bathrooms that are tastefully updated to agree with most preferences
- Driveway parking to host two or three vehicles
- A perfectly squared off, mature and most impressive rear garden that enjoys a private aspect
- Newly fitted, thick beige carpeting throughout upstairs
- Renowned Chamberlayne Road location in Willesden Green
- Local schools within walking distance
- Kensal Rise station within walking ditance
- Kensal Town amenities within easy reach
- Moments from Queens Park and King Edward VII Park
- A practical reach from Hampstead Heath
- A fine family feel to the region
The care, attention and expense that have been invested into this staggeringly captivating five bedroom abode reveal a finished article that is instantly demanding of an internal inspection. Beyond the impressive first impressions of this characterful property is a wonderfully thought out floor plan. Enjoy large family get-togethers and wide open reception rooms that provide the ultimate feeling of luxury. A truly perfect setting.
Vacant now and without the burden of a chain, the incoming buyer can expect a seamless transition towards a completely new way of life.
Call Homed:In today on 01403 597595 to learn more or to book your viewing appointment.
Share This Property
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Revered NW10
- Stunning Semi Detached Home
- 5 Large Bedrooms
- Three Storey
- 3 Bathrooms
- Fully Upgraded to High Specification - £300k Cost
- Competitively Priced to Sell
- Skylight from Kitchen
- Viewings Highly Advised
- Gated Entrance