Corsletts Avenue, RH12
FOR SALE: £325,000
HomedIn announces to market exclusively a deceptively spacious, lovingly maintained and very versatile 3 bedroom end-of-terrace house in the popular and evolving village of Broadbridge Heath.
The property's vendors have selected a home into which they wish to move.
*Video tour found in Rightmove tab. List with us for a limited offer of 0.65% fee, till end July*
- Well Presented 3 Bedroom End of Terrace
- Large Living and Dining Rooms
- A Well Built and Useful Conservatory
- A Kitchen of just 4 Years Old
- Bathroom Renovated
- Boiler 4 Years Old
- A Lovingly Cared for, Private and Well Proportioned Garden Area
- A Detached Garage, Only Metres Away
- A Good Size Front Garden
- 2 Large Double Bedrooms and A Functional Third Bedroom
- Separate Utility Room upon Entering
This property spans an impressive 988 sq ft (approx - and excluding garage), making it the ideal choice for upsizers, as well as first time buyers.
Broadbridge Heath is an historical village and smaller brother to Horsham - itself boasting a trainline, plethora of schools, shops, supermarkets and, more recently, a newly built cinema.
Viewers are invited to make early appointments, to avoid disappointment. Call HomedIn to view OR list on 01403 597595 or visit www.homedin.co.uk
Share This Property
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Receptions
- Internally Spacious with Wide Open Reception Rooms
- 2 Large Double Bedrooms with Third in Proportion
- Beautifully Upheld Rear Garden
- Front Garden ideal for Wider Driveway
- Detached Garage
- Kitchen and Bathroom Renovated 3 Years Ago
- Large, Eye-catching Conservatory
- Central Village Location
- 5 Minute Drive to Horsham