Billingshurst Road, RH12
FOR SALE: £550,000
Brought exclusively to market by HomedIn Estate Agents of Sussex is a rare opportunity to own a stunning and bespoke 4 bedroom dwelling, right in the heart of Broadbridge Heath old village. Sat on a large plot to both the front and rear, the property offers boundless opportunity.
*List with us for just 0.75% and enjoy Sunday viewings, professional photography and a consultative, proactive service - visit homedin.co.uk*
A concerted, well planned and no-expense-spared internal refit program has transformed this property into 'one of a kind'.
Its key features include:
- A stunning, wide-open Rearward Extension
- 4 sizeable Double Bedrooms
- A Master Bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and En-suite
- Premium grade thick, soft, new Carpet throughout (2019)
- New Double Glazed Windows (2017)
- An exemplorary internal condition throughout
- A spacious Living Room
- Fully Bi-folding Doors to Garden
- Fully integrated Bosch Kitchen Appliances, including Warming Drawer and microwave oven
- Neff Electric Hob
- Quickstep, Waterproof Wooden Flooring
- A single Garage with Scope for A Second
- A Stunning, Broad and Long SOUTH-FACING Garden - Completely Secluded
- A central Village Location, in the Heart of the Old Village
- Enormous Scope for Further Enhancement - both to the Front and Rear
This versatile property offers a DECEPTIVE amount of accommodation and will lend itself to a range of buying demographics. The extended kitchen-diner is simply jaw-dropping, with its versatile reach as both a formal or informal function of the property. The premium grade bi-folding doors allow for the seamless integration between the house and the outdoors; with the outside decking area careful not to encroach on green space too much.
Each of the 4 bedrooms offers ample square footage and can host double and king size beds. The family bathroom has been recently refitted and is well proportioned.
To the front of the property, you are set back from the Billingshurst Road, thanks to the generous frontage. Scope here can be found for further extension work; or simply for an additional garage.
Enjoy close, walking proximity to bus routes into Horsham, local shops, a pub and quick access onto the A24 commuter road that leads to both the coast and Capital.
Viewers are advised to comprehend fully the quality on offer within this unique property by calling HomedIn today on 01403 597595
*The measurements, photos and descriptions contained in this advert are for guidance purposes only and may not be entirely accurate. Viewers seeking further accuracy are invited to undertake their own research*
Share This Property
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- 4 DOUBLE Bedroom Detached
- Breathtaking Remodelling Work
- 560 sq ft app. Extension
- Huge, Private Plot
- Bosch Integrated Kitchen w/ Bi-fold Doors
- Master w/ en-Suite/Shower
- Bedroom 2 Sizeable
- Central Village Location
- Large Frontage
- Viewings Highly Advised