Blackbridge Lane, RH12
FOR SALE: £159,497
Homed:In excitedly announce to market a property that could very well be a first time buyer's dream.
This 1 bedroom, corner unit, first floor apartment is set nestled away in a leafy and secluded cul de sac road, just off Blackbridge Lane. Away from the noise of traffic, but still within walking distance to town, the situation of this cosy home cannot be beaten.
Feel genuinely at home in a corner unit apartment that:
- Boasts a large an airy living room
- Offers a well equipped kitchen area
- Is an excellent investment opportunity
- Includes a well proportioned and modernised bathroom, finished to good standard
- Maximises the use of natural light, thanks to its corner position
- Has a long lease of more than 150 years
- Is situated in a peaceful and serine leafy part of town
- Is perfectly distanced from the town centre
- Includes ample parking (no garage)
- Does not come with a chain
Singles and couples can fit a standard sized DOUBLE bed into the compact but cosy bedroom. Removing the inbuilt wardrobe area would create even more bedroom space. With the local school, two supermarkets, town centre and a nearby running river and woodland, the location of this property is nothing short of enviable.
Vacant now, and refurbished throughout, prospective buyers of this property will enjoy a hassle free move and become a central part of Horsham's brilliantly vibrant community.
Call Homed:In today on 01403 597595 to arrange your viewing appointment.
Share This Property
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception
- Idyllic Blackbridge Court
- Brilliant Investment Option
- Quiet Cul de Sac
- Bright and Airy Corner Unit
- Bright and Spacious Living Room
- First Floor
- Walking to Town
- Recently Renovated
- A Perfect First Time Buy