Cheyne Walk, RH6
FOR SALE: £485,000
HomedIn Estate Agents proudly announce to market a rare opportunity bungalow, coming to market for the first time in 30 years, and enjoying a sweeping corner plot. The Cheyne Walk region commands a premium price point when compared with other parts of Horley, buyers may note from research. The mostly cosmetic work needed at the property has therefore been adjusted for.
The imposing bungalow's key features include its:
- impressive gardens that engulf the home from all corners
- sizeable and dominant 'kerb appeal'
- balanced accommodation in the from of 3 well sized double bedrooms, with storage and spaced evenly apart
- rear-facing living area that leads onto the conservatory and which could be enlarged further still
- generous and attractive kitchen, fit for a large dining table and with lots of work surface
- ideal location close to town, train, schools and supermarkets
- potential for further enlargement or enhancement
- good nearby road network with the M23 not heard but within short distance
- scope for cosmetic improvement and to put one's stamp on the property
The property is ideally placed from the town, train and shops but still retains utmost privacy to the rear and quiet. Children can play safely and freely throughout the home and its generous grounds and the property is ideal for growing families.
Schedule your viewing and list your Horley home with HomedIn today by searching us online.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Receptions
- Superb Corner Plot Bungalow w/ Garage
- Sizeable Family Home with Scope for Enlargement
- Sought after and revered Cheyne Walk
- Well Balanced Accommodation Throughout
- Excellent Distance from Schooling, Train and Shopping
- Walking Distance to Station
- Garage and Large Driveway
- Book Viewing TODAY