FOR SALE: £295,000
HomedIn of Southwater is proud to present a beautifully handed over 2 bedroom end terrace property, situated in a no-through road in central Southwater within easy reach of the shops and country park.
The property's highlights include:
- A recently updated interior including wooden flooring, plush new carpet and paintwork
- A porchway separating lounge from doorway
- A spacious and bright living room
- A sizeable kitchen-diner, suitable for a dining table and small island
- 2 DOUBLE bedrooms spaced apart by the staircase and landing for added privacy
- A large, south-facing garden with privacy
- A patio area
- An impressive front garden, set back from the curb
- A two-car carport to the rear - owned outright - which could convert to a garage. Total owned land holds FOUR vehicles
This home constitutes the perfect starter home, affording a generous main bedroom, living room and kitchen-diner. Little to no remedial work need be done, thanks to the owner's recently carried out improvements.
Crockhurst is centrally placed just off Cedar Drive, making for easy access in and out of the village. Just a 2 minute drive away are the petrol station, CooP supermarket, restaurants, pubs and more. Beyond this is the ever popular Country Park and Downs Link, which is perfect for dog walkers.
Go to homedin .co.uk for more.
*Southwater sellers - your home marketed like this - get a free virtual tour and Sunday viewing hours for just 1% fee*
Share This Property
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Receptions
- Immaculate End Terrace
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Deceptively Spacious
- Large South-facing Garden
- Recently Renovated Throughout
- Private Carport for 4 Vehicles
- Central Village Location
- First Time Buyers and Investors Ideal
- Go to homedin .co.uk for more