Farm Close, RH13
FOR SALE: £145,000
HomedIn of Sussex is proud to announce this brilliantly spacious and highly versatile 2 bedroom BUNGALOW, sat in one of the best positions that Farm Close has to offer. This RETIREMENT property (over 60s) offers space, quiet, privacy and is found within the natural surroundings of Barns Green, near Horsham.
Vacant now and recently refurbished in parts, the property's highlights include:
- 2 Spacious Double Bedrooms
- A Sizeable, Wide-open Floorplan
- An Unbeatable, Private Position - Tucked in the Corner
- Private Gardens (though not on deeds)
- A Large Living Room
- Parking Facilities
- Managed Building 24/7
- A Large Communal Lounge
- Subsidised Catering, TV licence and Buildings Insurance
- Short Walk to Pub, Shops and the Highly Popular Sumners Pond Lakes and Camping Site
- Furnished as required, with Kitchen Goods
The service fees for this retirement property are approx £350 pcm; ground rent is just £80 per annum.
The home sits in LOW DENSITY housing, away from traffic and noise, and surrounded by natural greenery - making for the ideal retirement solution. Barns Green offers bus routes into Horsham (just a few miles north); great dogs walks; a school; pub; shops and more.
Residents and staff of Farm Close are known to be friendly and pets are considered on merit.
Viewings are advised quickly so as to avoid disappointment. Call HomedIn on 01403 597595 or visit homedin .co.uk
*List your property with Sussex's most dynamic agent - Sunday viewings; FREE virtual tour of your home; WhatsApp communication and just 075% agency fee!*
Share This Property
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception
- Semi-detached BUNGALOW
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- For over 60s ONLY
- Beautiful Barns Green
- Spacious, Practical Floorplan
- Private, Expansive Gardens
- Communal Lounge with Catering
- Wonderful, Tucked-away Position
- A Must View Example