Handcross Road, RH13
FOR SALE: £650,000
HomedIn excitedly announces to market a truly rare and full-of-character 4 bedroom family home - situated just east from Horsham - whose history starts in the Georgian era.
Now modernised and fully supportive of the modern family, this enchanting yet practical property features:
- A stunning village-countryside setting
- A spacious and well equipped kitchen-diner (with AGA cooker)
- A sweeping long living room that spans the length of the house, with log-burner
- 4 big double bedrooms, separated by a generous landing
- An attractive and charasmatic family bathroom
- Solid oak flooring
- An imposing and significant 360 garden, abound with life and offering high tree-line including fruit trees
- Boundless potential to further extend into the huge plot of land (stpp)
- Close proximity to the Parish church, pub, primary school and the revered South Lodge Hotel and Cisswood House Hotel/Spa
- A bus route to Horsham centre and the A23
Whilst the property clings to much of its original charm, the modernised interior would be well received by any growing family who place a premium on a practical floorplan and a sizeable garden area. Young children can run free in the expansive and safe gardens and the privacy and space afforded by each of the 4 bedrooms means there can be no arguing over who gets which room!
Horsham itself offers regular train services to London, Gatwick and the Coast. Schooling here is plentiful, as is the array of restaurants, shops, pubs and entertainment.
Call HomedIn to secure your viewing today and avoid disappointment.
*List your property with Sussex's most dynamic agent! 0.75% agency fee; one point of contact; and Sunday opening hours. Visit homedin .co.uk*
*Photos, measurements and apparatus shown here are for guidance purposes only and may not be entirely accurate. Viewers should undertake their own research for added accuracy where it exists*
Share This Property
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 3 Receptions
- 4 Spacious Double Bedrooms
- Stunning Character Features
- Imposing, 360 Degree Plot
- Broad and Long Living Room
- Large Kitchen Diner
- Corner Plot with Utmost Privacy
- Garage and Driveway
- Beautiful Rural Location
- A Must View Property