Mill Road, RH20
FOR SALE: £585,000
HomedIn of Sussex is excited to market this truly exceptional and rare 3 or 4 bedroom character property, found in the idyllic and desirable village of West Chiltington.
This deceptively spacious residence spans an impressive 1,607 sq ft in floor space - superseding many in its class.
Situated along Mill Road, away from the higher density housing found in the centre, and boasting much of its original charm from a bygone era, the property features:
- A Wonderful, Wide-open and well utilised 1,607 sq ft Floorplan
- A Living Room of instantly Impressive Proportions, featuring attractive Fireplace and Tall Ceilings
- A Broad and Long Kitchen-diner, Immaculately Presented, and complete with Exposed Beams and ample Work Surface
- Brand New Double Glazed Windows Throughout
- A Boiler 4 years of age
- A sizeable Rear Extension, with neighbouring WC, to make for ideal 4th DOUBLE Bedroom
- An updated Family Bathroom from 2014, spanning 9 feet approx
- A plush and spacious Landing, Separating Rooms by a Good Distance
- An Executive Master Suite, with Tall Ceiling and New, Thick, Premium Carpet
- A 2nd Floor Double Bedroom with Skylight
- A Laid to Lawn Rear Garden with Decking; well proportioned and Offering Complete Privacy
- A Well Sized Garage, complimented by a Long Driveway for Multiple Vehicles
- New Carpet in 2017: Lounge/Diner, Stairs and Landing
- New Plastic Soffits, Gables and Gutters
Fewer than 3,500 residents occupy West Chiltington, which lies just west of larger Pulborough and just north of busier Storrington. The result is a picturesque Sussex retreat that retains much of its original charm, yet is still within arm's reach of necessary amenities such as supermarkets and shopping facilities. The 12th Century church is one of the village's prized gems.
Residents access the coast within a short 10 mile drive, and can be at Gatwick Airport in just 35 minutes approx.
HomedIn wholeheartedly advises viewings of this characterful yet fit for purpose family dwelling by calling 01403 597595
*YOUR HOME LISTED LIKE THIS. LIMITED OFFER OF 0.65% FEE UNTIL END JULY. WWW.HOMEDIN.CO.UK*
Please note: Measurements and descriptions shown here are not guaranteed by HomedIn and are intended for guidance purposes only. Viewers seeking further accuracy should undertake their own research.
Share This Property
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Receptions
- Stunning Character Home from 1890s
- 3 or 4 Bedrooms
- Wide Open Living Room, 23'8 x 13'1
- 2nd Floor Double Bedroom
- Wonderfully Bright and Spacious Kitchen
- Downstairs Study/Bedroom with WC
- Deceptively Spacious 1,607 sq ft Floorplan
- Country Location Beside Sports Pavilion/Village Hall
- A Rare to Market, Must See Property