Redshank Court, RH11
FOR SALE: £290,000
Offers between £290-300k. HomedIn proudly announces to market a deceptively spacious (over 1,000 sq ft!) and upgraded 3 bedroom family home, situated in highly revered Ifield and which is sure to catch the eye of the growing family who value space, quiet and a home ready to move straight in to, having been recently upgraded.
Upon first glance is the large frontage that surrounds the property. The theme of space then continues throughout, with these features amongst the most defining:
- Its quiet location, ideal for kids to enjoy safely
- Its broad, sunny south-facing garden with privacy to rear
- A functional coat room leading from the front door
- A broad hallway complete with hard wood flooring
- Its spacious living room, separated from dining by an attractive archway
- The amount of sunlight filling the living and dining rooms
- The high quality and large double glazed windows found throughout the home
- A decently sized and fully equipped kitchen, leading to the garden via double glazed door
- A downstairs WC
- Two sizeable double bedrooms, measuring 11'4 x 11'9 and 11'4 x 12'1 respectively
- A master bedroom at the rear of the property offering a south facing aspect, to afford sunlight
The list of benefits that the above features afford are both obvious and numerous. Rarely does a terraced home tick so many boxes.
The property lies in a quiet close location in the revered Ifield development and is surrounded by amenities that make for a convenient yet semi-rural way of life. For full appreciation, this home must be viewed.
Call Sussex property specialists HomedIn to view this property - and list your property with us today!
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Receptions
- *VIDEO TOUR IN TAB OR AT HOMEDIN WEBSITE*
- OVER 1,000 SQ FT!
- Upgraded Throughout
- 2 Large Bedrooms
- Large Enclosed Frontage
- Close to School and Ponds
- Immaculately Presented
- Deceptively Spacious
- A Must View for the Growing Family