Southdown Road, BN41
FOR SALE: £375,000
Homedin has announced to market this eye-catching character property, situated in the picturesque town of Portslade Old Village. Situated along a quiet and eye-catching road, this spacious yet charming home sits on an elevated plot.
This delightful period property has benefitted from an internal expansion program resulting in a greatly improved downstairs floorplan and includes some remarkable character features.
*Portslade sellers and surrounding: list with us for just 0.65% and a fantastic local 'high street' service, visit homedin.co.uk*
- Quaint character property but with sizeable internal accomodation
- Character kitchen with open fireplace, solid oak surfaces in abundance and fully integrated appliances
- Enlarged kitchen-diner area having enjoyed a rearward expansion
- Enlarged living room area with enchanting bay windows
- Spacious boarded loft as shown in picture - with skylight to rear and collapsable stepladder. Scope for full conversion STPP.
- Very spacious master bedroom enjoying green views to the fields beyond
- A slightly enlarged third bedroom
- A well-proportioned garden area, elevated, and laid mostly to lawn with low maintenance borders
- Routine Re-Pointing work carried out on 1st April
Lovers of character homes will fall instantly in love with the welcoming, friendly but extremely versatile accomodation on offer with this property. Thanks to the 3 or 4 spacious bedrooms the home affords, this option would cater well to a small but growing family, downsizers from detached houses, investors or simply anybody who enjoys the allure of a character home as much as these vendors do.
The location of this property simply cannot be beaten. Portslade railway station is found just a few minutes away by car, providing services to both the City and Coast. The Peter Gladwin and 'PACA' (Portslade Aldridge Community Academy) Schools are both within striking distance of the home by foot. Meanwhile, St Nicolas CoE and Brackenbury Primary Schools are only 0.7 miles away!
Walk only two minutes to the Number 2 bus route with regular services into Brighton.
Viewings very much invited by calling Homedin today on 01403 597595
Council Tax: C
Disclaimer: HomedIn assumes no liability for deviations in measurements, operability or condition of apparatus shown here. Photos, descriptions and measurements are for guidance only and buyers should undertake their own investigations for greater accuracy, should any exist. The loft room has not formed any part of the valuation.
Share This Property
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 3 Receptions
- Delightful 3 Bedroom Character Home
- Cosy Wood-Burner
- 1930s Character Property
- Sprawling, Enlarged Kitchen-Diner
- Character Features Throughout
- Green Views to Playing Fields
- Enlarged Living Room Area
- Sizeable Boarded Loft with Velux Window and Affixed Stepladder
- Spacious Master Bedroom and Enlarged Third Bedroom
- A Must View for Character Home Lovers