St Leonard's Road, RH13
FOR SALE: £370,000
*Stunning 4K video tour in tab!*
HomedIn of Horsham excitedly announces to market a charming 2 double bedroom Victorian property, situated on St Leonard's Road Horsham and affording quick access into and out of town.
The highlights of this delightful semi-detached character home include:
- Its superb character features running throughout
- Its recently refitted kitchen, double glazed windows, and radiators
- Its open plan and spacious living-dining areas
- The generous Victorian themed bathroom (including Heritage Slipper bath)
- The extended and refitted kitchen area which now includes WC, skylight window, NEFF double oven-microwave combination and AEG 5 ring hob
- The stylish wooden flooring downstairs - the kitchen flooring is wired to support underfloor heating!
- The sizeable sunny garden, elevated, with no onlookers from the rear
- Its great proximity to town - just a few minutes' drive
- The opportunity for further personalisation from the incoming buyer
- A Worcester Bosch boiler (3 years old)
- The 2 year old premium carpet in bedrooms
The home also enjoys new electrics and plumbing.
This wonderful property dates back to the 1890s, yet today is fully equipped to support modern living and will cater for the growing family who prefer the charm, build quality and history that an older property has to offer. The loft is boarded so would make for an ideal extension opportunity. Nearby schools (Forest Boys and Millais Secondary) and supermarkets such as the new Lidl mean that the home also offers a wealth of convenience.
The A281 road and East Street take you directly into town and the train station in just a few minutes. The main Horsham train station supports links to and from the city on a quarter hourly basis, making this a great choice for commuters.
EPC: C, potential B. Council tax band: C
To book your viewing or list your own Horsham property just like this, enquire today or go to www. homedin.co.uk
*Dimensions, descriptions and photos are for illustration purposes only and may not guarantee complete accuracy*
Share This Property
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Receptions
- Beautiful Victorian Cottage
- Upgraded in Many Areas
- Extended New Kitchen w/ WC
- Elevated Plot Affords Plenty of Sunlight
- *STUNNING 4K VIDEO TOUR IN TAB!*
- Planning Permission for Loft Conversion
- Charming Fireplace and Log Burner
- Attractive Victorian Themed, Spacious Bathroom
- Call to Secure your Viewing