Wicks Road, RH14
FOR SALE: £315,000
A superb example 3 bedroom family home, ticking almost every box for the type of home. Set in a quiet Billingshurst cul de sac, and offering a large rear garden and wide open living-dining room. With an impressive amount of living space on offer, the home would suit not only first time buyers, but also a range of other demographics, too.
Key highlights include:
- A superbly proportioned living/dining area
- Attractive upgrades to include hard wood flooring and new bathroom
- A beautiful 60 ft (approx) garden, not overlooked, well manicured and with new patio
- SINGLE GARAGE
- Two decently sized double bedrooms, complimented by a 3rd single bedroom with storage
- A wonderfully private aspect - both from the front and back of the property
- A short distance to shops, the train and local schooling
- A large and enclosed frontage
- A good sized kitchen, well equipped and maintained
Council tax band C
Billingshurst is today a thriving and bustling village, just a few miles south-west of larger Horsham, and offering excellent commuter train services to and from the coast and Capital. Increasingly, buyers are choosing the historic destination for its excellent array of schooling, road and rail links and choice of shops, supermarkets and restaurants.
Get in touch today to secure your viewing.
Note all photos, measurements and descriptions are for guidance purposes only and do not guarantee complete accuracy.
Share This Property
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Receptions
- *4K VIDEO TOUR IN TAB*
- 60 ft approx Garden not Overlooked
- GARAGE BESIDE GARDEN
- Large and Private Frontage
- Hard Wood Flooring
- Recently Upgraded Bathroom
- Descending Plot for Added Privacy
- Striking Distance to Village Centre, Train + Schools
- A Real 'Box Ticker'!