Windsor Close, RH13
FOR SALE: £485,000
HomedIn of Southwater is proud to market this beautifully presented 4 bedroom detached family home, found in Southwater's Windsor Close.
Situated in a quiet, tucked away cul-de-sac approached by a long driveway, this attractive property would suit a multitude of buyers.
*VIRTUAL TOUR of property found at homedin.co.uk; VIDEO TOUR found in Rightmove tab. LIST with us today for limited offer of 0.65% agency fee and Sunday viewing hours*
- Spacious, 1,404 sq ft Floorplan
- 4 Sizeable Bedrooms including a Double 4th Bedroom
- Stunning, Premium New Kitchen from 2018, with Bosch integrated Dishwasher and Washing Machine
- Classy and Spacious Conservatory - Highly Used
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Spacious Family Bathroom; Downstairs WC
- 2nd Bedroom Measuring 8'10"x13'1"
- Well Proportioned Dining Room Leading to Conservatory
- Private Aspect to Rear
- Detached Garage
- Internally Impeccable with Viewings Recommended
Windsor Close lies toward the centre of the village, providing close proximity to the desirable and family friendly Country Park. The road boasts low-density housing, with no through traffic. This property is completely tucked away, at the end of a side-veering cul-de-sac. Southwater is a popular large village sitting just south of Horsham and hosts the locally known Southwater Infant and Junior Academy Schools. This property is within walking distance to Southwater centre, with its array of shops, a supermarket, restaurant, chemist and library.
Please note: photos, descriptions and measurements are for guidance purposes only and may not be completely accurate or representative, for which HomedIn is not responsible. For further accuracy viewers are advised to undertake their own research.
Call HomedIn to view or list on 01403 597595.
Share This Property
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Detached 4 Bed in Southwater
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- High Spec New Kitchen in July 2018
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- High Spec and Functional Conservatory
- Great Cul-de-Sac Position with Long Drive
- 5 Minute Walk to Country Park
- Viewings Highly Advised