Wood End, RH12
FOR SALE: £380,000
HomedIn of Horsham proudly presents a well balanced and updated 3 bedroom semi-detached family home, peacefully situated in a cul-de-sac setting and backing to idyllic woodland. Move straight in to a home styled and maintained in an effective yet inoffensive manner. 4K video tour in tab!
Key property highlights include:
- A free-flowing, well arranged layout
- 3 sizeable double bedrooms, with new carpet and in good decorative order
- A large living room leading to the rear of the house
- A kitchen in good spec and which leads to the side of the property, via double glazed door
- A spacious porchway
- An elongated driveway
- An integrated garage ideal for conversion
- A private plot, with high tree line and with a spacious side passage which could extended into or used as a large lean-to
- A serene and quiet cul-de-sac road, offering great access to and from town via regular bus services
- School catchment for Leechpool Primary, Millais and The Forest School
This attractive and stylish home would be ideal for a second or third time buyer or indeed a downsizing family who still seek space and a well laid out, balanced family home in a great location.
Horsham today is a thriving market town, boasting a wealth of cafes, Ofsted endorsed schools, gyms, parks and with great train access to and from the coast and capital. The town was recently voted as the 4th Best Place to Live in the Halifax Quality of Life Survey.
Book your viewing today and visit homedin. co.uk to list your Sussex home just like this.
Share This Property
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Receptions
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Pristine Condition
- Spacious Living and Dining Rooms
- Garage Suitable for Conversion
- Generous 2nd and 3rd DOUBLE Bedrooms
- Private Plot
- Safe Cul-de-sac Setting
- Close to Schools, Trainline and on Bus Route to Town
- ***4K Video Tour in Tab!***
- A Must View for Upsizers