Selling your home in Sussex with us.
Selling your home is stressful. HomedIn will take at least some of the heat out for you.
Take a look at the process involved below - or call us on our office line 01403 597595. You may wish to WhatsApp us using the button below, or email email@example.com
- My valuation. Invite HomedIn round for a formal market appraisal or informal chat. We’ll come prepared with information about the local market and will deftly identify USPs to help you achieve the highest price. We are always ambitious - never unrealistic - about price. CLICK HERE FOR A FREE VALUATION.
- The dotted line. Instruct us to market your home and enjoy the beginnings of a fruitful, NO CONTRACT TIE-IN relationship together. We are so confident in our testimonial-winning and cutting-edge service that we feel no need to tie you in. Our fee will be 0.75% or LESS if a high street agent beats us.
- Marketing collateral. Stage 3 is about carefully collating photographs, floor plans and sales particulars that we know will grab the attention of buyers. Unlike other agents, our English grammar and write-up are tailored with precision to our perceived target market. We also produce 360 virtual tours and video tours - all FREE.
- Set my house live. With a premium advertorial at the ready, we now set you live on Rightmove. Further, we post you to on our Social Media channels including YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, the HomedIn website and many more.
- Viewings and feedback are two of the most crucial aspects to selling your home and we take them seriously. We push for detailed feedback, as soon as possible, and record it on 'My Sale Tracker' - your very own sale monitoring system that displays viewing numbers, Rightmove impressions and more.
- Keep me in the loop. To us, you're not just a number. We put people before property, so you can rest assured that our 24/7 working hours and intense communication will keep you in the know. 'My Sale Tracker' is merely a visual tool to reinforce this.
- I have an offer. HomedIn staff possess years of experience in sales and negotiation technique, picked up in both the domestic and Dubai real estate markets. We love negotiating our clients the price we originally promised!
- I need a home of my own. Don't worry, if you accept your offer but still have not found a home of your own to purchase, then that is where our Free Home Search service comes in. We take your criteria and help shortlist homes suitable for you, join you on your viewings, canvass to homes not on the market and even provide thorough negotiation support to achieve a discount on the vendor's asking price.
Appoint a Solicitor. All vendors must appoint their own solicitor, and we advise using the internet to do as much research as possible. Homed:In are happy to help you with this decision, and we even have a recommended panel that we can discuss with you. You can view the progress of your sale via our online sales tracker, and will be assigned your very own login information for this.
Exchanging Contracts. Until the contract is signed, you are not obligated to go through with the agreed sale, even if you have verbally or electronically agreed. The contract reveals items such as local searches made on the home, and proof that the buyer is financially capable of proceeding.
Once the contract is signed by both parties, the buyer’s deposit is then transferred from the buyer’s solicitor to the seller’s solicitor.
Completion! This is the day we have all been working towards. The date of completion is agreed by both buyer and seller and is the last stage in the process. The buyer’s balance amount is transferred to the seller’s solicitor. Once the funds clear we can then hand over the keys to the happy buyer, thus completing the deal.
TALK TO OUR EXPERIENCED TEAM TODAY ON 01403 597595 TO FIND OUT HOW WE WILL MAKE THIS PROCESS A WHOLE LOT EASIER.