Selling your home in Sussex with us.
Selling your home can be stressful. However, similar to high street agents, we hold your hand - every step of the way...
Take a look at the process involved below - or call us on 01403 597595 to find out more.
- My Home is Worth Millions… Isn’t it?! Invite Homed:In round for a formal market appraisal and let’s find out. We’ll come prepared with information about the local market and will take a thorough look around your home, identifying key selling factors that’ll help us achieve the best possible price. We’ll give you a realistic but still ambitious valuation, taking everything into account. We’ll tell you more about what makes Homed:In unique, why we’re the guys for the job and, because we offer affordable agency fees (0.65%), we can also calculate exactly how much you’ll be saving with us, too. CLICK HERE FOR A FREE VALUATION.
- All Aboard! Instruct Homed:In to market your home and enjoy the beginnings of a fruitful, NO CONTRACT TIE-IN relationship together. We are so confident in our testimonial-winning and dynamic service that we won’t tie you in to a lengthy contract. Instead, you’ll have just one point of contact for the duration, who best knows you and your property. WHY CHOOSE HOMED:IN TO SELL YOUR HOME? CLICK HERE
- Say Cheese! Stage 3 is about carefully collating photographs, floor plans and sales particulars that we know will grab the attention of buyers. We have superb in-house camera equipment and professional editing capability, or you may prefer to use our outsourced professional photography service! If you require a 360 virtual tour, then we offer this free of charge, too.
- Market My Home! We’ll now produce a slick and professional listing that we upload to Rightmove and our very own high-end, premium and mobile-friendly website. We we also spend on Facebook marketing to push your property onto the timelines of local people. We erect eye-catching For Sale boards, produce photo-videos, 360 virtual tours, and even post your home on Instagram and Linked:In, too.
- Viewings and Feedback are two of the most crucial aspects to selling your home and we take them seriously. We attend every viewing, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We then seek accurate and detailed feedback about each one and record it via My Sales Tracker - enabling us to spot trends and adjust our marketing accordingly.
- Where Have You Gone! Don’t worry, Homed:In won’t just walk away once your listing has gone live. We offer round-the-clock communication and consult with you on the sale every step of the way. We also provide you with access to My Sales Tracker – a live sales monitoring system that gives you insight into your listing’s performance. My Sales Tracker also gives you direct, honest buyer feedback, which is in addition to the over the phone guidance and feedback that you can expect from us.
- I’ve Got an Offer… What Now! Homed:In staff possess years of experience in sales and negotiation technique, picked up in both the domestic and Dubai real estate markets. We deftly but professionally use our experience to get as close to, or in excess of, asking price.
- But I've got Nowhere to Go! Don't worry, if you accept your offer but still have not found a home of your own to purchase, then that is where our Free Home Search service comes in. We take your criteria and help shortlist homes suitable for you, join you on your viewings, canvass to homes not on the market and even provide thorough negotiation support to achieve a discount on the vendor's asking price.
Appoint a Solicitor. All vendors must appoint their own solicitor, and we advise using the internet to do as much research as possible. Homed:In are happy to help you with this decision, and we even have a recommended panel that we can discuss with you. You can view the progress of your sale via our online sales tracker, and will be assigned your very own login information for this.
Exchanging Contracts. Until the contract is signed, you are not obligated to go through with the agreed sale, even if you have verbally or electronically agreed. The contract reveals items such as local searches made on the home, and proof that the buyer is financially capable of proceeding.
Once the contract is signed by both parties, the buyer’s deposit is then transferred from the buyer’s solicitor to the seller’s solicitor.
Completion! This is the day we have all been working towards. The date of completion is agreed by both buyer and seller and is the last stage in the process. The buyer’s balance amount is transferred to the seller’s solicitor. Once the funds clear we can then hand over the keys to the happy buyer, thus completing the deal.
TALK TO OUR EXPERIENCED TEAM TODAY ON 01403 597595 TO FIND OUT HOW WE WILL MAKE THIS PROCESS A WHOLE LOT EASIER.