'Because we believe we surpass any high street agent on service, accessibility, hard work and fees'
Our 11 point list illustrates HomedIn's uniqueness, so either read on, call 01403 597595 or James direct on 078787 46020; or click to book your free valuation today
Why Us: HomedIn:
- Has an ingrained belief that estate agency can be radically innovated and made better.
- Is competitive on fees. We will undercut all high street agents, and currently charge just 0.75% all inclusive, thanks to lower overheads.
- Is 100% devoted to unparalleled service delivery, right round the clock. We accompany viewings 24/7, meaning no more lost buyers!
- Stays open 24/7. We not only offer viewings 24/7, but also other business support, too.
- Won't keep you prisoner! We don't tie you into you a contract, because we don't feel we need to.
- Offers a one point of contact service. Deal with just one HomedIn consultant for the duration of your sale; from valuation through to completion. No more Saturday staff who can often lose you a sale.
- Offers local expertise. We've grown up in various parts of Sussex, so choose to specialise in these select areas that we know best.
- Provides a free 'Home Search' service. We mail out to homes not on the market; arrange viewings and help you negotiate £'s off the asking price.
- Deploys an unrivalled marketing strategy. Voice descriptions of your home, 360 virtual tours and social media coverage help get you seen more.
- Is experienced. We have years of estate agency experience behind us, including within the Dubai Real Estate sector, too. Let us negotiate you the best deal, aiming for the price we originally promised.
- Is ethically conscious. 5% of every fee we receive goes to Crisis - the UK's leading homeless charity.
Call 01403 597595 or James direct on 078787 46020 or email email@example.com or click to book your free valuation today
HomedIn Estate Agents proudly sponsor Crisis UK, the nation's leading homeless charity. We donate 5% of annual profits to help them find shelter for tens of thousands of people each year.